When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you – including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number – and on occasion – your birth date, driver’s license number and state of issue.
If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. We will not sell your information to third parties. If you submit your person information, we may use it in the following ways:
-to fulfill any orders placed through the Site – including processing
your payment and order, arranging shipping and providing you with
invoices and order confirmations;
- we will and you authorize us to share your personal information with third parties to complete your order, such as: payment processors, website host, technology venders, shipping carriers and fulfillment vendors;
- to communicate with you for order completion and shipping;
- to send ongoing emails if you opt-in to receive such communications (to opt out please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- to help warranty register products purchased;
- to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
-We may also have to share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, for an investigation of fraud, or other activity that is illegal or to otherwise protect our rights.
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
Personal information may be collected when you visit our Site, place an order, sign up for communications, fill out forms or engage in other activities provided on the Site. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, information about how you interact with the Site, IP address and Boost Mower.com cookie information.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We are very serious about protecting your information. The Boost Mower website is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Our site has an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology, so data exchanged between you and our Site happens over an encrypted channel.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us.
FOR ONLINE ORDERS CONTACT :
Call Us: (+62) 0813-8931-2825