New Toro 60 152 cm TITAN Zero Turn Mower
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021058
- Availability: In Stock
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Big Power - Designed to give your mower powerful performance to cut through the nastiest lawns with the 26 HP* Kohler Engine.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Cast Aluminum Stomp Pad - Keep your grip and remove excess mud from your shoes with a cast aluminum stomp pad.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid backsplash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Easily clear unexpected obstacles and save your deck with the deck lift pedal.
- Rubber Discharge Chute - Trim close without damaging landscape structures or your chute.
When you wheel this beast out of your garage, the grass will cower in its presence. Featuring the same technology used in our commercial line, the Toro 60" Titan is the perfect fit of pro power to keep your pride and joy looking great. You'll have pro-level confidence with a commercial drop pin, canister style air filter, a rubber chute and massive rear drive tires with aggressive tread for maximum traction. And this bruiser is made to last, with a wide front tubular axle, huge front tires and a reinforced 10-gauge high strength deck edge with triangle bullnose. You'll also have peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its products with a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine limited warranty.† And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Air Filter||Heavy Duty Canister|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,908 ft/min / 5,763 m/min|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm)|
|Cutting Width||60 in. / 152 cm|
|Deck Design||60" IronForged® Fabricated 10 ga. High Strength with Bull Nose|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge High-Strength Steel|
|Drive Tires||22 in. x 11 in. - 10 in. (56 cm x 28 cm - 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||26 hp* Kohler 747 cc with Pro Air Cleaner|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||747 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||26.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. / 18.9 L / 20 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Hydraulic Dampeners||Pro Control|
|Included in the Box||1 Battery, Engine Oil|
|Notes:||ROPS: Optional #139-2638|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Deck Washout Port, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, Hour Meter|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W - 30|
|Recycler Kit||Optional #136-7490|
|Roll-Over Protection (ROPS)||Optional|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||1.3" (3.3 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Transmission||HG-2800 with Charge Pumps Hydrostatic|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|