New Toro 54 137 cm TITAN Zero Turn Mower California Model
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021133
- Availability: In Stock
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Cast Aluminum Stomp Pad - Keep your grip and remove excess mud from your shoes with a cast aluminum stomp pad.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Easily clear unexpected obstacles and save your deck with the deck lift pedal.
- Rubber Discharge Chute - Trim close without damaging landscape structures or your chute.
Your lawn is no small job, and that's the way you prefer it. But not every mower is built to take on king-sized terrain, and you need the best to rule your land with ease. Get pro-level confidence with a commercial drop pin height of cut, canister style air filter and a rubber chute. With a wide front tubular axle, huge front tires and a reinforced 10-gauge high strength deck edge with triangle bullnose, your Toro is built to last. Blades spin at over 18,000 fpm and baffles and airflow disperse the grass so there are no clumps. You'll also have peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its products with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,664 ft/min / 5,688 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 63 in. x 52 in. / 208.3 cm x 160.0 cm x 132.1 cm|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||54 in. / 137 cm|
|Deck Design||54" IronForged™ Fabricated 10 ga. High Strength with Bull Nose|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||22 in. x 11 in. - 10 in. (56 cm x 28 cm - 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||21.5 hp* Kawasaki® 726 cc (CARB Compliant)|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||21.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 kph|
|Front Bumper||Reinforced Bull-Nose|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. / 18.9 L / 20 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||CARB Compliant, High Back Seat, Hitch Bracket, Hour Meter, IronForged Deck|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Rough Terrain|
|Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. ( 33.3 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 22 in. x 11 in. (55.8 cm x 27.9 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 7 acres|