New Toro 54 137 cm TITAN MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021134
- Availability: In Stock
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Cast Aluminum Stomp Pad - Keep your grip and remove excess mud from your shoes with a cast aluminum stomp pad.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Easily clear unexpected obstacles and save your deck with the deck lift pedal.
- Rubber Discharge Chute - Trim close without damaging landscape structures or your chute.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid backsplash on you with protective tire fenders.
Your lawn might look tame from afar, but you know what a battle it can be keeping that groomed look all season. Featuring some of the same technology used in our commercial line, the Toro® 54" TITAN is the perfect fit of pro power and luxury comfort to tackle your territory. Not only will you feel like you're riding on air with the MyRIDE® system, you'll have pro-level confidence with a commercial drop pin, canister style air filter and a rubber chute. And your bull is built to last with a wide front tubular axle, huge front tires and a reinforced 10-gauge high strength deck edge with triangle bullnose. You'll also have peace of mind knowing Toro® stands behind its products with a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine limited warranty.† And as a Toro® owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Air Filter||Heavy Duty Canister|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,664 ft/min / 5,688 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 63 in. x 52 in. / 208.3 cm x 160.0 cm x 132.1 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm)|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||54 in. / 137 cm|
|Deck Design||54" IronForged® Fabricated 10 ga. High Strength with Bull Nose|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge High-Strength Steel|
|Drive Tires||22 in. x 11 in. - 10 in. (56 cm x 28 cm - 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||26 hp* Kohler 747 cc with Pro Air Cleaner|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||747 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||26.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 8.5 mph / 13.6 kph|
|Front Bumper||Reinforced Bull-Nose|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. / 18.9 L / 20 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Hydraulic Dampeners||Pro Control|
|Notes:||ROPS: Optional #139-2638|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, High Back Seat, Hitch Bracket, Hour Meter, IronForged Deck, MyRIDE Suspension System|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Recycler Kit||Optional #136-7489|
|Seat||18” Handcrafted High Back with Armrests and Bull Horns|
|Steering Controls||1.3" (3.3 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. ( 33.3 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 22 in. x 11 in. (55.8 cm x 27.9 cm) Rear|
|Transmission||HG-2800 with Charge Pumps|
|Yard Size||Up to 7 acres|