New Toro 54 137 cm TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower California Model
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021121
- Availability: In Stock
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- More Time for You - Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
Your yard deserves the ultimate respect, and nothing less than a Toro can tame your territory. Engineered with many of the Pro DNA features used in our commercial line, the 54" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, look and feel you've been waiting. Even better, you'll enjoy a luxury ride over the worst terrain with Toro's MyRIDE® Suspension System. Pass over unexpected obstacles with ease with the foot lift deck lift. And you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, unlimited hour residential engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,320 ft/min / 5,583 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 57 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 144.8 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 6 in. (27.9 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||54 in. / 137 cm|
|Deck Design||54" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||23 hp** Kawasaki® V-Twin 726 cc (CARB Compliant)|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||23.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Included in the Box||1 Battery, Engine Oil|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||CARB Compliant, Cup Holder, Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, Low Back Seat, MyRIDE Suspension System, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|