New Toro 54 137 cm TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021120
- Availability: In Stock
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Toolless Oil Change - Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid back splash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
Nobody knows your lawn like you. It's a gorgeous slice of heaven, but few understand the physical toll it takes to maintain your private paradise. Engineered with the same DNA as our landscape contractor equipment, the 54" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, exceptional durability, and quality feel you've been wanting. Even better, you'll enjoy a luxury ride over any terrain with Toro's MyRIDE® Suspension System. MyRIDE® keeps you isolated from the mower, shielding you from those bangs and bruises that can knock you off your feet and ruin your day's plans. And you can rest easy knowing Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty, plus 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,320 ft/min / 5,583 m/min|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Cutting Width||54 in. / 137 cm|
|Deck Design||54" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Engine||24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||708 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||24.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Deck Washout Port, Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, MyRIDE Suspension System, Smart Speed, Tool-less Oil Change|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W - 30 with filter change|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Bumpy Lawn|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|