New Toro 50 127 cm TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower
- Product Code: BMS-2021116
- Availability: In Stock
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Storage Cubby - Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat - Ride in style with a handcrafted seat that provides the ultimate in padding and back support.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid back splash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Built to last, your mower is no small investment and that's why TimeCutter's come with a Toro IronForged deck to ensure years of reliability and top performance and we just don't talk a good game, we back it up with Kevlar belts, a 10-Gauge steel deck shell, a reinforced leading edge across the entire deck and 6 in. spindles, we don't cut corners when it comes to our mowers
- More Time for You - Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
- Cut with the best, with more than 100-years of Toro innovation at your fingertips, you'll feel like a pro with commercial-grade features including a single-piece lever to control your cut height and durable deck design
You take your yard work seriously, and to get the job done right you need a mower that was born to fight dirty. Engineered from the same DNA as our landscape contractor equipment, the 50" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, exceptional durability and quality feel you've been waiting for. This machine is built like a beast, with an IronForged deck that won't fail, even after years of hard knocks. Most important, our machines are designed to do the work so you'll have more time than ever to take that fishing trip, tell tall tales around the campfire or just be with the ones you love. You can also enjoy peace of mind knowing Toro stands behind its products with a 3-year, unlimited hour residential engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,330 ft/min / 5,586 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 57 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 144.8 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 6 in. (27.9 cm x 15.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||50 in. / 127 cm|
|Deck Design||50" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||23 hp** Kawasaki® V-Twin 726 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||23.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Electric Start, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, Low Back Seat, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|