New Toro 50 127 cm TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021119
- Availability: In Stock
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Toolless Oil Change - Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- More Time for You - Cut mowing time up to 50%.*
Engineered with many of the same Pro DNA features used in our commercial line, the 50" TimeCutter gives you the professional performance, look and feel only reserved for the pros until now. Enjoy luxury comfort when your ride gets rough with the MyRIDE® Suspension System that saves your body from the toughest terrain. This mower is easier to handle than ever thanks to Toro's Smart Speed® Technology, which gives you total control over the mowing speed. Pass over unexpected obstacles with ease with the foot lift deck lift. Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year unlimited hour residential warranty, plus 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,330 ft/min / 5,586 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 57 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 144.8 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||50 in. / 127 cm|
|Deck Design||50" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||24.5 hp** Toro Commercial V-Twin 708 cc|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||708 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||24.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Deck Washout Port, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, MyRIDE Suspension System, Smart Speed, Tool-less Oil Change|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Bumpy Lawn|
|Tires||11 in. x 5.5 in. (27.9 cm x 14 cm) Front, 18 in. x 9.5 in. (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|