New Toro 42 107 cm TimeCutter MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower California Model
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021115
- Availability: In Stock
- More Time For You - Cut mowing time up to 50%* with zero-turn steering, giving you a gorgeous lawn and more time to enjoy it.
- Tough on Jobs, Easy on Backs - Toro's MyRIDE Suspension System absorbs the bumps so you can comfortably crush jobs faster.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Space Saver - Mow in tight spaces and enjoy the extra room in your shed or garage with the TimeCutter's 42" deck.
You work too hard to let your lawn dictate your leisure schedule. Get serious comfort and a beautiful cut with Toro's 42" TimeCutter. The perfect blend of maneuverability and power, this mower makes quick work of the toughest tasks. And you'll enjoy luxury comfort when the ride gets rocky with the MyRIDE® Suspension System that saves your body from the toughest terrain. This mower is easier to handle than ever with Toro's Smart Speed® Technology, which gives you total control over the mowing speed. Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, unlimited hour residential engine warranty. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to nearly 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||17,810 ft/min / 5,428 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 49 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 124.5 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||42 in. / 107 cm|
|Deck Design||42" IronForged® Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||23 hp** Kawasaki® V-Twin 726 cc (CARB Compliant)|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||726 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||23.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Optional|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Product Features||CARB Compliant, Electric Start, High Back Seat, Hitch Bracket, IronForged Deck, MyRIDE Suspension System, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Lever Slide|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 2 acres|