NEW 2023 HUSQVARNA POWER EQUIPMENT TS 142K 42 IN. KOHLER 7000 SERIES 20 HP
- Brand: husqvarna
- Product Code: KOHLER 7000 SERIES 20 HP
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,819.00
Husqvarna’s 100 Series riding lawn mowers are designed from the turf up to deliver cutting-edge levels of performance, durability and operator comfort. From the top-of-the-line seat and ergonomic steering wheel to the reinforced cutting deck each model in the 100 Series is built to look great and operate even better.
- MOST COMFORTABLE SEAT IN CLASS: Deluxe comfort seat features premium vinyl, stitched design and extra thick cushions for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
- PEDAL-OPERATED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- CAST IRON FRONT AXLE: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector. Pivoting action helps smooth out rough terrain.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- AIR INDUCTION: Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- STEEL HOOD: Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
- OVERSIZED STEERING WHEEL: Extra large and thick steering wheel for less steering effort and smoother operation
- RUBBER ISOLATOR: Rubber isolator for solid feel and reduced vibration
- MANUAL BLADE ENGAGEMENT: Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- EASY-ACCESS FUEL CAP: Refueling doesn’t require engine hood to be opened.
- CHOKELESS START: Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- CUP HOLDER: Cup holder for refreshments while mowing.
- HOUR METER WITH SERVICE MINDER: Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- ANTI-SCALP WHEELS: The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.