New 2022 Toro 60 152 cm TimeCutter Havoc MyRIDE Zero Turn Mower
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2022168
- Availability: In Stock
- Aggressive paint job that says you don't keep up with the Jones', you are the Jones'.
- Enjoy a more comfortable ride, saving your body from the toughest terrain.
- Toro IronForged® fabricated deck ensures years of reliability and top performance.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on.
- Easily clear unexpected obstacles without having to stop with the deck lift pedal.
- Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed.
- Simply unlatch the belt cover and easily sweep away debris to prevent deck corrosion and belt wear.
- Ride in style with an 18" handcrafted high-back seat with arm rests that provides back support.
- Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid backsplash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
Get ready to wreak some HAVOC. This beast of a machine is designed to send an immediate message to your property and your neighbors, that you are not to be trifled with. The Havoc Edition is the largest TimeCutter ever made with features like a 60" IronForged(TM) Deck, MyRide(R) Suspension system, and a 1-of-a-kind paint job. When you have the HAVOC anyone who sees you on this machine will know you're serious about mowing, and you will do it whenever you please.
|Air Filter||Low Profile Air Cleaner (LPAC)|
|Anti Scalp Wheels||Standard|
|Bagger Capacity||4.9 bushels|
|Blades||HI FLOW 20.5 in. Black|
|Brake System||Electric Parking Brake - Internal|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Carrier Frame||3.3 in. x 1.75 in. x 10 gauge|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm) Pneumatic|
|Comfort Platform||MyRIDE® Suspension System|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Crankshaft||1" (25 mm) w/Steel Protector|
|Cutting Width||60 in. / 152 cm|
|Deck Design||10 gauge Fabricated IronForged™|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive System||5-Speed Transmission|
|Drive Tires||20 in. x 10 in. - 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm - 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||24 hp Kohler KT735|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||725 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||24.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Frame||3.3 in. x 1.75 in x 10 gauge|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.0 - 4.25 in. / 2.5 - 10.8 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Deck Washout Port, Foot Operated Height of Cut, Hitch Bracket, Hour Meter|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Recycler Kit||Kit available|
|Shocks||1 Front Center / 2 Rear|
|Spark Plug Type||RFI Spark Plug|
|Start Type||Electric, Key Start|
|Steering Controls||Dual-Action Single-Bail|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2800|