NEW 2022 Kubota Z781KWI-60 29.5 HP
- Brand: kubota
- Product Code: Z781KWI-60 29.5 HP
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $6,249.00
Completely manufactured right here in the United States, the Kubota Z781KWTi29-60 is powered by a 29.5 horsepower engine and features an EFI system for increased control over your performance. Climb up in the 21.2-inch, high back suspension seat and stretch out as you reach speeds up to 11.2 mph. You’ll enjoy an exceptional cut and simplified maintenance in the zero turn mower and with a 60-inch mower deck, you’ll be covering ground and finishing up the job with plenty of time left in the day.
- Get Jobs Done Faster: With a top speed of 11.2 mph - the highest speed in its class - the Z700 Series ensures superior productivity.
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat. Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service
- Low Center of Gravity: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Exceptional Cut: Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- New Efi Dial Throttle Control: The dial throttle control was added to provide more accurate and dependable control. Eliminating the lever-type control reduces parts and improves responsiveness. The dial throttle control is almost effortless in operation.
- New Deck Step Indicator: The deck step indicator fitted to these models makes it easier than ever to get on or off.
- New Suspension Seat: Featuring a high-back and cushioned seat for enhanced comfort, the innovative design of the suspension seat - accented by Kubota orange - acts to reduce operator fatigue even after long hours on the job. In addition, it has a front to back slide adjustment of six inches making it possible to perfectly fit any operator. It has a vertical travel of three inches that is adjustable for the weight and terrain conditions.
- New 6.5" Wide Caster Tires: Now a standard feature for all three EFI models: 48", 54" and 60"
- New 12v Power Outlet: A standard feature, the cigarette-type 12V power outlet is convenient for charging a smartphone or powering other devices.
- New Instrument Panel and Safety Switches: Improved ergonomic controls help enhance operability and productivity. Featuring updated designs, the switches and dials located on the right fender, parking brake switch and lever neutral switches are waterproof to prevent the possibility of conduction failure caused by the intrusion of water and/or dust.
- Cup Holder and Storage Space: Keep beverages and tools close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Kubota Model Number: GH860V-F
- Engine manufacture: Kawasaki®
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. engine power HP: 29.5
- Engine displacement cu.in (cc): 52.0 (852)
- Starting System: Key Switch
- Overall length: 83.9 (2131)
- Overall width (w/o mower): 73.8 (1875)
- Overall width (w/ mower): 54.7 (1389)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright): 70.1 (1780)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS folded): 48.6 (1235)
- Wheelbase: 50.9 (1293)
- Tread Front: 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear: 42.7 (1085)
- Tire Size Front: 13 × 6.5 – 6 (Flat Free)
- Tire Size Rear: 24 × 12 – 14
- Weight (w/ mower deck) lb.: 1285 (583)
- Transmission: Parker® HTG14 Transmissions
- Transmission system: 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Speed control: 2 hand levers
- Traveling speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Traveling speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9.0)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt Drive
- Clutch Type: Electromagnetic Clutch
- PTO Brake: Dry Disc
- Model: RCK60P-781Z
- Cutting width in.: 60 (1524)
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152.4)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness Ga (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Number of blades: 3
- Mounting method: Parallel linkage
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1.0 - 5.5 (25 - 140)
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
- Parking brake: Foot pedal
- Seat: 21.2" high back seat with "Premium Adjustable Suspension", 3" vertical and 6" front to back travel
- Fuel tank capacity: 11.6 (43.9)
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity: 15A
*Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation. ** These Kawasaki engines have been tested in accordance with SAE J1995, verified by TÜV Rheinland Group, and certified by SAE International. The gross power ratings of these engines were determined by using measurements according to SAE J1995 which were witnessed by SAE-approved witnesses from TÜV Rheinland Group. Torque ratings of these engines were not certified by SAE. Actual power and torque output will vary depending on numerous factors, including, but not limited to, the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables Kubota Tractor Corporation reserves the right to change the stated specifications without notice. Power (HP/KW) and other specifications are based on various standards or recommended practices. For your safety, Kubota strongly recommends the use of a Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) and seat belt in almost all applications
|Horse Power||29.5 HP|
|Engine Type||Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin|
|Displacement||52.0 cu.in. (852cc)|
|Transmission||Parker® HTG14 Transmissions|
|Wheel Size||Front: 13 × 6.5 – 6 (Flat Free); Rear: 24 × 12 – 14|
|Fuel Capacity||11.6 gal. (43.9 L)|
|Deck Size||60 in. (1524 mm)|