NEW 2022 HUSQVARNA POWER EQUIPMENT TS 348XD 48 IN KAWASAKI FR SERIES 24 HP
- Brand: husqvarna
- Product Code: TS 348XD 48 IN KAWASAKI FR SERIES 24 HP
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,799.00
Husqvarna’s 300 Series of riding lawn mowers are designed for homeowners and landowners who need an efficient machine for every season of the year. The most comfortable garden tractors in their class, each model of the 300 Series is designed to ensure you cut in total comfort. Driven by powerful engines, 300 Series mowers are ready to take on the most demanding tasks, from lawn care to towing accessories. Plus, thanks to a ground-engaging transmission with electronic differential lock, slopes and slippery conditions are no problem. With a 300 Series riding mower, you’ll be ready to get the job done, season after season.
- ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL: The standard electronic locking differential locks the rear wheels for increased traction when needed.
- CLEARCUT™ FABRICATED CUTTING DECK: The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- HIGH BACK SEAT: High back seat with armrests for added comfort and support while mowing.
- DELUXE STEERING WHEEL: An oversized and extra thick steering wheel for less steering effort. Soft touch inner surface guarantees reduced effort and better ergonomics
- STEEL HOOD: Hood in solid steel construction, guarantees reduced paint fade compared to plastic.
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: 11 gauge bolted steel designed to endure rougher use. Edipped paint for rust prevention
- ANTI-SCALP WHEELS: The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- CAST IRON FRONT AXLE: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector. Pivoting action helps smooth out rough terrain.
- BRUSHGUARD: Tough, rugged looking brushguard protects the hood of the tractor.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- EASY-ACCESS FUEL CAP: Refueling doesn’t require engine hood to be opened.
- KAWASAKI V-TWIN ENGINE: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions.
- CAST IRON SPINDLE HOUSINGS: Rugged cast iron blade housings are built for durability and feature ball bearing spindle support.
- DELUXE GAUGE PACKAGE: Ammeter and Hour meter Gauges allow for charging system status and hours used