New 2021 Toro TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower 60 152 cm
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021112
- Availability: In Stock
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Toolless Oil Change - Spend less time maintaining your mower with toolless oil change and filter.
- Storage Cubby - Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items.
- Built Like a Bull - IronForged® high strength grade 50, 10-gauge steel deck with bull nose reinforced leading edge.
- Handcrafted Seat with Arm Rests - Ultimate padding and back support with a handcrafted high-back seat with armrests and bullhorn logo.
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
You don't own just any property. This land is your masterpiece, your crowning jewel. You deserve a mower that can give it the respect it deserves. The TimeCutter 60" not only tackles the biggest lawns like a pro but handles like one, too. With an impressive 60" cutting swath, you'll save precious time for what matters most to you. Quickly clear unexpected obstacles without having to stop with the foot assist deck lift. Spare your deck the damage from forgotten baseballs, hula hoops and other items with this handy feature. And you'll you can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its mowers with a 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty.† And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||18,995 ft/min / 5,789 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 63 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 160.0 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||60 in. / 152 cm|
|Deck Design||60" IronForged™ Fabricated Deck|
|Deck Material||10 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||24 hp Kohler V-Twin|
|Engine Horsepower||24.0 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Electric Start, High Back Seat, Hitch Bracket, Hour Meter, IronForged Deck, Smart Speed, Tool-less Oil Change|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Seat||18" Handcrafted High Back with Arm Rests - Knob Adjustment|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.5 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2800|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 4 acres|