New 2021 Toro TimeCutter Zero Turn Mower 42 107 cm
- Brand: toro
- Product Code: BMS-2021111
- Availability: In Stock
- Pick Your Pace - Take control over your mowing speed, while never sacrificing blade tip speed with Smart Speed® Technology.
- Step-Through Front End - Getting on and off the mower to pick up yard debris and other obstacles is a breeze with a step-through front end.
- Storage Cubby - Now there's a convenient and safe space in your under-seat cubby to store important items.
- Handcrafted Seat - Ride in style with a handcrafted seat that provides the ultimate in padding and back support.
- Cup Holder - Stay cool and hydrated with a built-in cup holder.
- Pro DNA - Commercial DNA courses through these machines' veins with the same technology professionals depend on. Get a beautiful, professional-looking lawn.
- Wet Spray Blocking Fenders - Shield your engine from tire spray and avoid back splash on you with protective tire fenders.
- Wide Rear Tires - Wide tires to reduce rutting in soft ground.
Summer is just too short to spend it outside sweating over lawn work. Toro's 42" TimeCutter allows you to create both a beautiful lawn and still have plenty of time to host backyard pickup games, barbeques and more. Even better, the mower's compact design makes for easy storage. It's also a snap to control your pace with Toro's Smart Speed® Technology. Pinpoint-quality cuts and zero-turn mowing are just two pro commercial contractor features that put Toro's cutting-edge technology into the hands of homeowners. You want even more convenience? How about a built-in cupholder, storage cubby and step-through front end that makes getting on and off the mower a breeze. And as a Toro owner, you'll have access to more than 3,000 servicing dealers across the U.S. and Canada ready to assist you. Count on it.
|Blade Tip Speed||17,810 ft/min / 5,428 m/min|
|Box Dimensions||82 in. x 49 in. x 35 in. / 208.3 cm x 124.5 cm x 88.9 cm|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Cutting Width||42 in. / 107 cm|
|Deck Design||42" Stamped Deck|
|Deck Material||13 Gauge Steel|
|Drive Tires||18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19 cm)|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Engine||15.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||500 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||15.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Optional|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Forward Mowing Speed||Up to 7.0 mph / 11.2 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal. / 11.4 L / 12 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 4.5 in. / 3.8 - 11.4 cm|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Product Features||Cup Holder, Electric Start, Hitch Bracket, Low Back Seat, Smart Speed|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Steering Controls||Dual Wrap Around Levers|
|Steering Dampeners||Pro-Control Dampers|
|Terrain Type||Flat with Obstacles|
|Tires||11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19 cm) Rear|
|Tow Speed||Up to 4.0 mph / 6.4 kph|
|Transmission||Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100|
|Trim Speed||Up to 5.5 mph / 8.8 kph|
|Yard Size||Up to 2 acres|