NEW 2021 HUSQVARNA POWER EQUIPMENT Z248F 48 IN. KAWASAKI FR SERIES 21.5 HP
- Brand: husqvarna
- Product Code: Z248F 48 IN. KAWASAKI FR SERIES 21.5 HP
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,239.00
Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z200 Series Zero Turn Mowers. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
- CLEARCUT™ FABRICATED CUTTING DECK: The fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability.
- KAWASAKI ENGINE: Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE TRANSMISSION: Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- RUGGED FRAME AND CASTERS: The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- CONVENIENT DECK LIFT: The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
- COMFORTABLE SEAT: The thick padded seat and soft outer cover offers superior support and comfort, while the open back gives added ventilation.
- ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL: The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- REMOVABLE FOOT PLATE: The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck.
- ANTI-SLIP FOOT AREA: The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
- BUMPER: The integrated front guard/ bumper offers bold styling while protecting the nose of the unit. An optional bright LED headlight kit can easily be added, providing improved visability in dark conditions.
- REFINEMENT: Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
- AUTOMATIC PARK BRAKE SYSTEM: The new patent pending park brake system automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward, freeing the user of the task.
- REAR ENGINE GUARD: The rear guard protects the engine from impact as well as limits access to hot surfaces for safety.