New 2021 Ariens Ikon XL-52 52 inch 24 HP Kohler Zero Turn Mower
- Product Code: BMS-1021317
- Availability: In Stock
Features for the Ariens Ikon XL-52
Become the envy of your neighborhood with the Ariens IKON XL Series. The power and size of the IKON XL series will allow you to cut any size lawn with great ease and leave it looking professionally done. This XL-52 is the 52'' deck edition and is equipped with a Kohler 7000 series engine.
The IKON XL series is full of commercial quality features that will allow you to be more comfortable and efficient while on the job. High quality materials and parts provide great durability and longevity.
- Kohler 7000 Series Engine:Maximum cutting power is available with the Kohler 7000 Series engine that allows you to breeze through your lawn quickly.
- Commercial Style Deck:A 4 1/2'' deep fabricated deck allows you to mow much more easily and achieve a high quality cut in tough conditions.
- Smooth Ride:Larger tires provide much better traction and an overall smoother ride to make mowing as comfortable as possible.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift:Adjust the cutting height easily with a foot-operated deck lift.
- Cutting Height Dial:Choose from 13 cutting height positions between 1 1/2'' and 4 1/2'' simply by adjusting a dial with your fingertips.
- Tubular Steel Frame:A fully-welded tubular steel frame provides incredible durability and stability.
- Plush Seat:A plush, high-back seat with padded armrests that can be adjusted for personal comfort.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 Transaxles:Have better, smoother control over your machine with commercial quality transaxles.
Engine Brand : Kohler 7000 Series
Power : 24 HP
Displacement(cc) : 725 cc
Fuel Capacity : 2.8 gallons (10.5 liters)
Starting System : Electric Starter
Drive Type : Hydro-Gear 2800 Transaxles
Ground Speed: 7 mph forward/3 mph reverse
Cutting Deck Material : 10ga Steel
Spindles : 3 Aluminum Spindles
1'' Dia. Steel Spindle Shaft
1'' Sealed Spindle Bearings
Blades : Blade Tip Speed: 17,000 FPM
Deck Lift System : Foot Operated
Cutting Width : 52''
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5''-4.5''
Seat Material : Plush high back w/ seat springs, lever adjust and padded arm rests
Hour Meter : Standard
Weight (lbs.) : 679 lbs.
Length (in.) : 77.5''
Width (in.) : 63.4''
Height (in.) : 40.9''
Residential Warranty : Unit: 3 year limited consumer
Deck Shell & Frame: 5 year limited deck shell & frame